RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91739 US
1. Receive and process customer orders, including confirming order accuracy and preparing products for shipment.
2. Prepare shipping documents and labels, ensuring all paperwork is organized and complete.
3. Arrange for carrier pick-up and tracking of shipments, ensuring that all products are delivered on-time.
4. Enter shipment details in the company's shipping system and maintain accurate records.
5. Resolve any shipping-related issues, including coordinate reshipments or claims.
6. Coordinate freight shipments for oversized materials and recommend most cost-effective shipping methods.
7. Maintain a clean and organized shipping area.
8. Continuously monitor and improve the shipping process for efficiency and accuracy.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. At least 1-2 years of experience in shipping.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
4. Must be organized and detail-oriented.
5. Strong problem-solving skills.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work hours: Monday to Friday, 9: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM
- Office and warehouse environment
- Required to stand for extended periods of time
- Required to lift heavy packages
The above job description adequately describes the tasks and responsibilities for a shipping clerk.