SERVICE TECHNICIAN IIII
LUBBOCK, TX 79401 US
Primary Responsibility, Scope of Work, KPI Management, complexity: Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Perform assigned work with excellence and high quality as efficiently as possible.
- Receive work orders and perform assigned tasks as required.
- Inventory and maintain issued and required company service tools in safe condition to
perform jobs assigned.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts to complete work.
- Inspect assigned vehicle thoroughly to determine condition of vehicle requires any if
additional and/or safety items require attention; report any problems.
- Accurately track the time spent on each job using the NetSuite application and record
times in various segments of the work order.
- Write clear and concise descriptions or stories of the repairs performed on various
segments of work order using the three 3 C method.
- Accurately track all parts and material needed to perform repairs using the NetSuite
- Road Service Calls If qualified, travel to a customer s location in a company service truck
or with another authorized company driver to perform repairs at the customer s location.
- Inform Service Management of any delays or problems with the assigned tasks.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of all work areas and tools.
- Verify security of all supplies and parts.
- Maintain all industry related and required Certifications.
- Conform with all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conform to all safety rules and use of appropriate safety equipment.
- All other reasonable duties assigned within a Service Technician role.
- Class B Commercial Driver s License
o Passenger Endorsement requirement.
o Air-Brake requirement.
- NFPA 70 High Voltage Safety Certification (E.V.)
- E.V. Power Drive Certified.
- Obtain the Blue-Bird Associate Level Certification. (1-Year)
- EPA 609 Certification.
- CNG Fuel System Inspection Certification. (1 of the 2 below)
o ASE Certification (F-1)
o NGVI Certification.
- Wheelchair Training one (1) of the following.
- A/C Training. At least one (1) of the following.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Vocational College or Trade/Technical School Diploma/Certificate.
- 5 + Years Professional Heavy Duty Automotive Mechanics Experience.
- 4 + Years Electrical System Diagnosis and Repair Experience.