ROVER MACHINE OPERATOR
ONTARIO, CA 91761 US
The operator duties are:
- Operate and program a Rover machine to manufacture quality products based on client specifications
- Read and interpret engineering drawings to set up and operate the machine correctly
- Monitor the machining process to ensure it is operating effectively and take corrective actions as required
- Conduct routine maintenance, cleaning, and minor repairs on the machine
- Make modifications to CNC programs as necessary
- Organize and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Use hand tools, such as drills, tape measures, etc., for trimming, finishing, and related tasks.
- At least one year of experience operating Rover machines.
- Must be able to successfully read and interpret technical blueprints and schematics.
- Experience with hand tools.
- Ability to lift weights up to 50 lbs. On occasion.