QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
MONTCLAIR, CA 91710 US
1. Measures angular dimensions, radii, contours, clearances, and other specifications using typical hand tools as well as a CMM and comparator.
2. Positions metal stamped parts on surface plate and lays out reference points and center lines on parts.
3. Computes angles, radii, and other implied dimensions of work piece.
4. Verifies physical properties and size of materials.
5. Checks parts for hardness by doing mechanical impact test.
6. Uses Micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, height gauges etc
Able to stand 8-10 hours per day.
Able to push, pull and lift 5-50 pounds.