RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91739 US
- Work with supervisor to review schedule of work and ensure timely completion.
- Operate air compressors, dryers, boilers, solvent and chemical feed pumps.
- Oil and grease production and support equipment.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Carry out repairs to equipment, machinery, and buildings as required.
- Troubleshoot machinery breakdowns and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for general maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance or a related field.
- Qualification in at least one of the following trades: Millwright, Welder, Fitter, Machinist, or Electrician.
- Ability to read technical schematics and drawings.
- Knowledge of relevant safety procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.