SR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTA
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730
2. Follows established guidelines to receive and answer customer questions, comments, or complaints.
3. Receives and/or places telephone calls which are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
4. Able to deal with situations that may require adaptations of response or extensive research according to customer response.
5. May answer customer questions, resolve problems, and perform other marketing activities (i.E. Promote and sell product/services, and/or enter or confirm sales).
6. Monitors customer questions and complaints and acts as a liaison between the customer and various company departments.
7. Uses extensive knowledge of company products and/or services to match customer needs and suggests/promotes alternative products or services.
8. Experience with international shipping, documents and documentation.
9. Coordinate with freight forwarders and shipping lines.
10. Good oral and written communications, proficiency in Mircosoft Windows with Word and Excel and Outlook.
11. Able to enter customer purchase orders into manufacturing system.
12. Friendly and outgoing on the telephone and in person
13. Bilingual Preferred but not required
14. Within established guidelines has the latitude to resolve customer requests for adjustments on orders and billing.
" Able to work well with others
" Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Telephone experience necessary, 10 key calculator proficient
" Bilingual Preferred but not required
" Interested in a Growing Career opportunity