ADELANTO, CA 92301
* Understanding of clerical applications and filing is required.
* Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and high energy work place.
* Construction Contract Administrator requires a lot of reading and good memory skills, must be detailed oriented and have problem solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
* Must have knowledge of Excel, MS word, Outlook (saving and retrieving documents) and preferably knowledge of OCIP and contract experience.
*** Pay will be based on experience, however we would be looking in the range of $16 - $18.